Rolled flowers are the perfect addition to so many craft projects from shadow boxes, to cards to wall art. I wanted to make another free set of rolled flower SVG templates for everyone.
This set includes 7 different petal shapes and 2 patterns for each petal shape. One set is uniform throughout the roll and the other set has a slight gradient increasing in size for the outer petals.
Recommend Materials and Templates for Rolled Paper Flowers
*this article contains affiliate links for you convenience, see full disclosures here
Cardstock – My favorite cardstock for rolled flowers is the Recollections 65lb line with colored cores. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Recollection Assorted Starter Pack – Basic assorted colors, great starter pack, perfect weight for most papercraft projects
- Metallic Shimmer Assorted Set from Amazon – This set is a little lighter in weight but the colors are beautiful in 3D
- Cardstock Warehouse Brand on Amazon – I love the quality of all the matte colored cardstock with Cardstock Warehouse. It is my go-to brand for individual matte colors that I might need
- Stardream Metallics Line – For paper crafts, the Stardream line is the go to for a metallic shimmer finish. It is the perfect sheen to make any project pop. The core is also colored is which hard to find for metallic paper.
- Assorted Pink Set from Paper Paper – This is a must-have for paper flower makers. The variety is perfect to create a bouquet.
- Assorted Purple Set from Paper Paper – This is another must-have for paper flower makers. I love the variety of finishes in this pack.
- Metallic Variety Set from Paper Paper – I don’t know any avid paper crafter that doesn’t use Stardream metallics line of shimmer paper. It is the only metallic cardstock line that I know of that has such variety and has colored cores.
Glue – I use tacky glue. A glue gun works too but I can’t be bothered to get mine out.
Templates – All 14 of my templates are free, they are available in SVG, DXF and PNG file formats in my resource library.
How to Rolled Paper Flowers
Step 1: Gather your materials and cut templates
Step 2: Start the roll with a quilling tool of choice. I actually don’t own any real tools, I just use tweezers or a bobby pin or paper clip to get things started.
Step 3: fold the center circle tab and glue the base