I love the boho rustic themed weddings I see all over Pinterest. I made a set of cut files for these wedding seating cards I thought my readers might find useful.
These were not too hard to make and totally doable for even a large wedding. It is always nice to add an extra personalized touch even if it is in the minor things like the seating card.
This set includes just rustic graphics and a set of meal indicator cards. Cute and useful! I love it when I can be efficient like that. 🙂
*this article contains affiliate links for your convenience, see full disclosures here
Recommended Materials for Wedding Seating Cards
Cardstock – You will need two colors if you choose to do the extra overlay icon. You can do them to the color theme of your wedding. I used Kraft Cardstock and a really light blush color from this Rose assorted set from Recollections.
In general, I recommend using non-textured paper with a colored core. It is a more intricate design and the textured paper tends to not cut as well and frays with the white core.
Here are some of my favorite brands:
- Recollection Assorted Starter Pack – Basic assorted colors, great starter pack, perfect weight for most papercraft projects
- Metallic Shimmer Assorted Set from Amazon – This set is a little lighter in weight but the colors are beautiful in 3D
- Cardstock Warehouse Brand on Amazon – I love the quality of all the matte colored cardstock with Cardstock Warehouse. It is my go-to brand for individual matte colors that I might need
- Stardream Metallics Line – For paper crafts, the Stardream line is the go to for a metallic shimmer finish. It is the perfect sheen to make any project pop. The core is also colored is which hard to find for metallic paper.
- Assorted Pink Set from Paper Paper – This is a must-have for paper flower makers. The variety is perfect to create a bouquet.
- Assorted Purple Set from Paper Paper – This is another must-have for paper flower makers. I love the variety of finishes in this pack.
- Metallic Variety Set from Paper Paper – I don’t know any avid paper crafter that doesn’t use Stardream metallics line of shimmer paper. It is the only metallic cardstock line that I know of that has such variety and has colored cores.
Glue – Here are some of my favorite for cardmaking:
Template – I’ve included mine for free in my resource library.
Sign up for my templates and tutorials newsletter and get your free wedding seating cards cut files. You can unsubscribe at any time but I might consider sticking around because I send out freebies every week.
Tips for Making Cricut Wedding Seating Cards
Use the light grip mat – I don’t know what happened to the Cricut green mats lately but they have become super sticky. I used a more “fresh” blue mat and basically had no snags. Depending on your cardstock size, you can make up to 9 on a mat.
Scoring the card – I usually don’t like including scoring lines because it just confuses people. This card is pretty simple so I just use a ruler and a scraper tool. A credit card works great as well.
Gluing the icon – There are a lot of different ways to do this. I just used regular cardstock and Tacky Glue but you can also cut them on vinyl or sticker paper and skip the gluing all together.