I love kitchen puns art. I love it even more when it’s free kitchen sayings. I’ve made a bunch of free black and white kitchen printables to share with everyone.
To be honest, part of me just wants to order one from Amazon. They are less than $10 usually and it comes directly to my house.
But what’s the fun in that?! Plus, making your own makes it more special. And, you can customize it.
I’ve included a few of my customized kitchen quotes printables later in this post.
*this article includes affiliate links for your convenience, full disclosures here
The easiest way to decorate your kitchen walls is to print your own designs and frame it in a nice rustic frame. Here’s a few I like:
I also love making my own signs on wood or canvas. It’s super easy to transfer a design onto these materials.
Here’s my quick and easy tutorial on how to make kitchen plaques with sayings:
- Print the template. I’ve included several examples of my designs below. You can access them for free in my resource library.
- Color in the back of the template with a pencil. This is half the fun, especially if you have small kids. My son loves this part. Just make sure the area over where the lines are filled.
- Flip it over onto the wood or canvas. Here are a few fun blank signs I found on Amazon.
- Trace the outline of the image
- Fill in the imprint on the sign with a chalk marker. Here are a few brands available on Amazon I love.
- That’s it! You’re done!
Here are a few free printables of fun farmhouse kitchen signs I’ve designed available in my resource library. I’ve included the PDF, PNG and SVG files.
Short kitchen quotes for kitchen plaques with sayings:
Famous kitchen quotes for a kitchen wall: